Petra Klingler (SUI)
Nickname: Not specified
Date of birth: 14 February 1992
Place of residence: Zürich
Height (m): 1.63
Weight (kg): 60
Degree of difficulty: 7c+
1. Your most important results?
6th place Boulder World Cup Wien 2011.
2. Your sponsors?
- La Sportiva
3. Since when are you climbing / active in the climbing business?
I started climbing when I was about 6 years old and I started training regularly 9 years ago.
4. Who or what has motivated you to start climbing?
My parents and grandparents were already climbers so I started as well.
5. What intrigues you most about climbing?
I'm fascinated by all these different movements - one can do and one cannot. Going beyond my limits. I love the combination of power, balance, endurance and flexibility.
6. What do YOU think is most important in bouldering?
Most important (for me) is to climb with good friends and have fun solving problems.
7. Reveal us your top 3 rock songs?
8. Which are your top 3 climbing / boulder routes?
- Avers (Magicwood)
9. What's your attitude to life?
Whether something is possible, you can only find out by trying.
10. Describe yourself in one word?
11. What are your hobbies / interests besides climbing?
- Meeting friends
12. What's your opinion to the event concept - sport meets music?
I think it is a good combination - bouldering needs music and why not combining it.